Tuesday, June 22, 2010

* Coming soon to a kitchen near you..

Can you believe that we are at the end of June already?? There are only 8 days left of this month!! This has been a fairly busy month for me. I had to study for and take my school final. The fellow and I went to see the greatest band of all time (the doors-well, whats left of them). And, this month, we have had weekend after weekend of friends and family coming to stay!

This coming weekend will be week 3, with some family coming to visit!! With the weekends being family and fun filled, I didn't do a whole lot of cooking while they were here. The fellow and I made burgers on the grill and some pasta salad.. but nothing fancy... Yesterday is a different story... Yesterday I felt like trying new and fun things... So I did...

Here is a peek at some future blog posts/recipes:


It may not look like much, but it is the making of peanut butter!!


Grilled Pineapple with a honey lime glaze!! (this was super tasty!)


Fresh buttermilk and butter. Home made with the Kitchenaid!!

All 3 creations were Extremely easy to make. I will have to give the peanut butter another go - the color and texture are off, but the flavor is good.

What are some culinary adventures you want to take on?? It is amazing how simple things like peanut butter, butter, and buttermilk are to make... I think I want to try sour cream and cream cheese soon!!

Happy Eating!!
~ pup

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like....

Related Posts with Thumbnails